Sunday, February 1, 2015

2/1- WINTER STORM WARNING

Good Sunday all-

All of CT is under a WINTER STORM WARNING this morning, lasting from 7 PM tonight until 6 PM tomorrow. The storm should wait just barely long enough for most Super Bowl parties to proceed as normal...but be safe when driving home please! A monster storm is heading straight for Connecticut on this first day of February. The models came in colder last night...and I am now expecting all snow for everyone except the extreme shoreline. Even North Haven stays 90% snow I think...so I'll go with generally 7-14" statewide...with higher amounts inland...and lower amounts on the beaches. Some beach areas will likely get less than the 7", so I'll go with 4-8" there. Lastly, I expect all schools to be closed tomorrow. Some schools may delay or even close again on Tuesday as the storm will be with us until late tomorrow evening. Consider tomorrow a snow day!



No comments:

Post a Comment