Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14- Getting even colder...

Happy Friday everyone- we made it!

Today is going to be rather chilly. In fact, I doubt temps escape the 30s today- but at least there will not be any significant precipitation. The weekend will not be anything bad at all- just a tad chilly. Highs are likely to be in the high 30s or low 40s both days. The verdict appears to be in for Monday as mostly if not entirely rain- which should annoy the majority of my readers- sorry! After that, there are places on Wednesday that may even struggle to reach the freezing mark, and the end of the week includes a close call from a storm. Note that the STORM WATCH remains because the nor'easter is producing enough rain to warrant it. Thus, I'll update again tonight, but we shall see if the GFS goes colder again like it did last time.

In the Atlantic & Pacific- No tropical development is likely anytime soon.

Today in weather history- My computer is not being nice to me right now- I'll try to have this feature in my evening post.

No comments:

Post a Comment