Monday, December 15, 2014

STORM WATCH issued for Sunday

Hello-

Well, I said I'd need to see a bit of a northward trend with the computer models today. About half of them are now closer, with fairly light amounts, with the Euro way out to sea. Despite the fact that I'd generally trust the Euro in these situations...it isn't worth not letting people know of the possibility of a storm. Thus, I'll issue a storm watch and see where things go from here. It's still 5.5 days out, so about a trillion different things could happen (anywhere from rain to a blizzard to bright sunshine are possible). If I had to guess now, I'd guess widespread 2-5" totals, but that is way too early to say for sure. That is not a forecast, just a representation of roughly what is appearing now. Enjoy the week, and I'll update you in the morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment