Thursday, December 25, 2014

Xmas Day!

I'm going to be short and sweet today- I don't want to distract people from their gift opening and other celebrations.

The Sunday STORM WATCH has been cancelled, as the storm will be just too far south to do anything whatsoever. It shouldn't even be cloudy! The New Year's Storm is, naturally, too early to call so I'll leave that STORM WATCH for another few days to see what happens, though I'm not too impressed with that potential either...

I will not do the weather history segment today in honor of Christmas Day. Please take the time you would spend reading or thinking about this portion with your families today and open those presents well. Merry Christmas to all!

I'll have a far more complete update tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment